VW Repair Volkswagen Repairs in Houston
Today's European Cars Blog
At Today’s European Cars, we have been specializing in VW repair since 1985, serving Houston and the surrounding areas with quality service and repair work for their European cars. Our certified VW repair mechanics have a passion for Volkswagens, young and old, and want to keep them on the street and out of the junk yard just as much as you do.
Volkswagen was created to be “the people’s car”, back in the 1930’s, when before its arrival, the cost of a car would be as much as the average family would make in a year. Since then, Volkswagen has created iconic models that have transcended time such as the Beetle or “slug bug”, and the VW Van reminiscent of “flower power” from the 60’s. They evoke nostalgic stares and can spark stories between complete strangers over fond memories and happy times. Volkswagen has become an endearing part of our American culture and we enjoy being able to help carry on that tradition by employing a knowledgeable staff that specializes in VW repair and service.
Today’s European Cars have certified mechanics that specialize not only in Volkswagen, but also Mercedes, BMW,Audi, Volvo and Jaguar. Our experienced mechanics have a great understanding of the complexities of foreign automobiles from their unique engines to their original electronic features. Our certified technicians will be happy to answer any questions about your manufacturer’s requirements on regular servicing, as well as, inform you on proper preventative maintenance. We have the right tools and diagnostic systems needed to perform quality inspections along with major and minor repairs while maintaining the life of your vehicle.
We understand how difficult it is to find a good mechanic for your VW repairs, especially if you know nothing about working on cars. Below is a list of how to be prepared when bringing your car in for a problem.
- It is important that you have some uninterrupted time with your mechanic to have a discussion about your vehicle, so calling the service manager before hand for an available time slot for this is recommended.
- Call before you go in to report your problem and find out what kind of information they will need from you pertaining to your situation…for example, you might need to know if the problem occurs only when the roads are wet, or the when you experience severe weather changes.
- Go over these problems with your mechanic and give him a written list for him to keep.
- If your mechanic is still unclear on the issues, have him drive it around the block. When he comes back with an explanation, make sure you both are clear about the problem, even though he might speak with different terminology.
- When you pick up your car, make sure it goes around the block again and is free from the original problem. It is also a good idea to be on alert for any new glitches that might occur after a repair. If it’s not perfect, take it back immediately.
We are conveniently located in Houston TX just west of the Galleria, and service mainly the Memorial, West University, Mid Town, Heights, Downtown, River Oaks, Sugarland and Bellaire areas.